and kicking off his shoes in 20 degree weather.
"I thought you were keeping an eye the bacon.."
the many expressions of Witt.
the stability and comfort that routine provides Witt (and us) and how he immediately crosses his feet when we place him in his seat for a meal.
the opportunity to spend so much time with this precious boy and for the incredible growth that comes out of being in a relationship that causes me to "die to myself" on a regular basis.
Witt has been sleeping from @ 8-6. Naps are a different story but overall he is doing an awesome job! Hallelujah!
Witt goes in for his 9 month apt on Monday, so I will post his stats after that. I never took the time (or felt like I had it) after his birth to "pen" the experience, mostly for him to have so I am determined to do that as well before his first birthday.
Witt goes in for his 9 month apt on Monday, so I will post his stats after that. I never took the time (or felt like I had it) after his birth to "pen" the experience, mostly for him to have so I am determined to do that as well before his first birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment