order may have been omitted from our lives, but we have been blessed beyond measure!
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Ch Ch Changes!
2 days old: @ 8 lbs @ 240 days old: 23 lbs
WOW!! It is incredible to experience the passage of time through the growth of your child. How different would life "look" if we all grew at that same rate in our spiritual lives?
Married twelve years,I am a stay at home mom with two sweet boys. Before children, I abhored the sight of any toilet seat in the 'lid up' position. Now we intentionally leave them all up. I love this season of life we are in, but I require at least two cups of coffee a day to function. I love to cook, but as of late all I seem to be serving up is emotional leftovers! I am an Erma Bombeck wannabe and a procrastinator extraordinare, but most importantly a sinner saved by grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment