Friday, January 08, 2010

Wittography

I still cannot figure out (nor do I want to take the time to do so) why blogger posts things in such a random way so I am just going to "go with it",  (not like I have a choice in the matter) and let the layout look random. Such is life!:)



Witt loves the opportunity to have our camera in hand. He giggles, snaps away, and says one of my favorite words, "smydull". Sometimes it's even "smy-dull evy-vody". I think he takes fantastic pictures. I always "smydull" looking through the images he has captured. I think he has captured the ordinary extraordinarily. What do you think?
.

2 comments:

Sayward said...

i had to upgrade from regular blogger, to i think, beta blogger, and then you can upload more than 5 pictures and you can put them in whatever order you want! it's so much easier!!

Shaun Lippy said...

Is Witt Russian, by any chance? Just kidding...these are pretty good photos, certainly better than most of mine!

- Shaun Lippy