"We've had bad luck with children; they've all grown up."
-Christopher Morley
Nash is 5 months old today.
How can that be?
Last night before going to bed I asked Witt to promise me that he wouldn't grow too much as he slept.
He looked at me and smiled and then in all seriousness said, "Es I will, ike daddy."
As someone reminded me recently in a blog post, as crazy as the days may be, a time will come when I will miss this. In so many ways I already do. Please time stop for just a bit, would you? And please Lord give me the grace and patience to enjoy it all!
1 comment:
Oh I can totally relate! I beg my little DR to stop growing everyday! I don't want to forget a single minute of his newborn days. Mamas can control a lot of things, but the passage of time is unfortunately not one of them!
Post a Comment