- Paul who truly is my partner in all things and who seeks to serve us in any way he can.
- lunches together.
-for all of the toys and baby gear scattered throughout the house-a sweet sign of the healthy boys we have.
-delicious Gingerbread coffee from Trader Joe's, of which I enjoyed three cups today.
-the many smiles I received from both boys.
-being able to put 4 baskets of laundry away.
-overly ripe bananas that will be transformed into delicious banana-peanut butter-chocolate chip muffins tomorow.
-the Laura Mercier "secret eye brightener" I picked up from Sephora on Monday.
-600 lb gorilla chocolate chip cookie dough.
-the diet I am not on TODAY!:)
- that despite MANY unknowns in our life right now, that God has gone before us to prepare this next place for us, and that trusting Him is far better than clinging to the fear that creeps in from time to time!
-It's not yet 9:00 and I am off to bed!!!
Shady lady bug and his spiderman
Great Ikea finds!
No comments:
Post a Comment