Santa baby!
This afternoon I took Witt up for a little water play in the tub since it was 20 degrees out, felt more like 1. Anyway, after an hour or so I told him it was time to get out which he did not like. He had his feet hanging out, and I told him to look at them, they looked like raisins (he doesn't know what a prune is). To which he replied in all seriousness, "Eat em mommy?" He then proceeded to place a big toe in his mouth. He says so many things, 75% of which I am sure I forget. Another funny one recently:
Witt: Mommy, sometimes I toot in my tent.
Me: Really?
Witt: "Es"
Me: Is that your tootie tent?
Witt: No, it's just my "egular" (regular) one.
Hey Witt, dat funny buddy!
Hey Witt, dat funny buddy!
1 comment:
Too cute!! I wish I was better about writing down all the funny quotes that AF says. I always say to myself that I will remember them, but chances are I won't. Thanks for reminding me to be better about that this year!!!
Happy new Year to your beautiful family!!!!
Post a Comment