order may have been omitted from our lives, but we have been blessed beyond measure!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Witt's Having a Ball!
Finally some good footage of Witt laughing!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think I have been posting my comments int he wrong place. I hope you get this. I just went on your site and saw Witt. He is the cuttest little boy. The video of him laughing is just adorable. You and Paul both look great and it seems that you guys are getting the hang of things. YOur Mom looks great and looks like she enjoyed her time with you and baby boy. When I saw your pictures from Woods Hole I forgot how close you are to the Cape. The kids and I were in the process of looking for a house to rent at the Cape and finallyd decided to get one on Marthas Vineyard. We will actually be in Woods Hole on Sunday the 26th of August. Well it seems all is well with new baby and I am extremely happy for you both. Scotch seems to also enjoy the new addition
Married twelve years,I am a stay at home mom with two sweet boys. Before children, I abhored the sight of any toilet seat in the 'lid up' position. Now we intentionally leave them all up. I love this season of life we are in, but I require at least two cups of coffee a day to function. I love to cook, but as of late all I seem to be serving up is emotional leftovers! I am an Erma Bombeck wannabe and a procrastinator extraordinare, but most importantly a sinner saved by grace.
1 comment:
I think I have been posting my comments int he wrong place. I hope you get this. I just went on your site and saw Witt. He is the cuttest little boy. The video of him laughing is just adorable. You and Paul both look great and it seems that you guys are getting the hang of things. YOur Mom looks great and looks like she enjoyed her time with you and baby boy. When I saw your pictures from Woods Hole I forgot how close you are to the Cape. The kids and I were in the process of looking for a house to rent at the Cape and finallyd decided to get one on Marthas Vineyard. We will actually be in Woods Hole on Sunday the 26th of August. Well it seems all is well with new baby and I am extremely happy for you both. Scotch seems to also enjoy the new addition
Post a Comment