Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 5 Pictures

We are sharing week 5 pics with our"tails between our legs" as it were going into week 9 of Witt's life. Paul posted the pics and said that I could share some of what was going on in week 5, but frankly I can't really remember because I (we) am still living in an incredible sleep deprived fog. So, we hope you enjoy the pictures. I will share more with the week 8 photos. We are honored to be Witt's parents. It is such an incredible blessing, and he is such a little lovie.



He enjoys lying on his changing pad and looking out the window...


or at a colorful toy




When Witt sleeps it is usually in the Bjorn. I think Paul is right about "Bjorn" being Swedish for "sleeps".


Our sweet, sweet boy! Scrumptious!


The "airplane" hold does wonders for relieving gas. Paul looking like Kramer before a much needed haircut. :)



One of the other ways Witt is willing to take a little snoozie. Although we are currently doing much better now with him sleeping in his crib thanks to my (Lauren) mom's recent visit. He has slept in his crib since this past Wednesday. This is for the best, but definitely sad for us. We love to have him close to us.



Getting ready for a bath. Is that not the sweetest bottom ever? I know he is going to love this one when he's older!!


...and this one too for sure. He LOVES his bathtime. It is super cute to watch him get so excited, kicking his legs and sucking on his wet hands. We can't wait to take him swimming when he's older. I know he is going to love going to the beach.

No comments: