Speaking of Gorgeous...your baby boy is spectacular!
As it turns out, an 8 mo old is way better than a 6 mo old. And a 6 mo old is better than a 3 mo old...and so it goes. Yes...YES YOU WILL SLEEP AGAIN...and not just for three hours here or four there, but for like 8!! Quinn goes to bed between 6:30 and 7pm and wakes at around 6:00-30 am. Yes, that's right, 12 hours! AND THEN he gives me two naps a day (roughly an hr to two each time!). Ah, the glorious immovability and sleepiness of an 8 mo old.
Well..gotta go...he's figured out that the rocking chair rocks...
Married twelve years,I am a stay at home mom with two sweet boys. Before children, I abhored the sight of any toilet seat in the 'lid up' position. Now we intentionally leave them all up. I love this season of life we are in, but I require at least two cups of coffee a day to function. I love to cook, but as of late all I seem to be serving up is emotional leftovers! I am an Erma Bombeck wannabe and a procrastinator extraordinare, but most importantly a sinner saved by grace.
2 comments:
Speaking of Gorgeous...your baby boy is spectacular!
As it turns out, an 8 mo old is way better than a 6 mo old. And a 6 mo old is better than a 3 mo old...and so it goes. Yes...YES YOU WILL SLEEP AGAIN...and not just for three hours here or four there, but for like 8!! Quinn goes to bed between 6:30 and 7pm and wakes at around 6:00-30 am. Yes, that's right, 12 hours! AND THEN he gives me two naps a day (roughly an hr to two each time!). Ah, the glorious immovability and sleepiness of an 8 mo old.
Well..gotta go...he's figured out that the rocking chair rocks...
bye and keep posting!
Where did y'all get that Peanut outfit?? I love it!
Post a Comment