Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 6 Pictures


Witt on his super cool changing table from Ikea-love it! HE loves his little birdie. In the evening I say the following to him with the birdie: "Round and round and round Witt's feet, birdie says he's sweet sweet sweet. Round and round and round Witt's head, birdie says it's time for bed." I know that was probably too much info, just where my brain is right now, keeping it simple! At this point I don't think I am even capable of carrying on adult conversation.




Sweetest feet!



All wrapped up after bath


Little baby sunglasses from Old Navy. Not the cutest, but the last pair without rhinestones. Yeh, this lasted about 1.2 seconds


This "nap" also lasted about 1.2 seconds.


I love him in this sweet little outfit, a gift from my sis-in-laws parents.


This onesie says "I am not a girl". It's funny, often with babies this age it can be difficult to tell the differnce in gender, but even if I put a dress on Witt he would still look 100% like a boy. Although he IS looking a little girly in this one...


Oh our poor son. What we do for a few laughs but mostly from being overly tired and a little loopey!



Can't you tell that Scotch is just loving this, and Witt looks thoroughly unimpressed. The outfit Witt has on is the same one that was swallowing him in the hospital. We can't believe how quickly he is growing. There is more growth in the first year of life than at any other time.


No comments: