Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gone BABY gone!!

Sweet curls no more. :(
It only takes one haircut to transition your 'baby' into a big boy!
Witt looks darling with his new haircut, but I am missing those sweet curls!
He did great sitting in Paul's lap, but at one point stuck his tongue out and ended up with a mouthful of hair. Yuck.

We are long overdue for an update which I will work on this week. We are all doing well. We have an ultrasound apt. on the 25th and are so excited to find out what we are having. For all two of you who read this blog, any guesses??


2 comments:

Sayward said...

it's gotta be a girl, because y'all are the perfect family and that would make it complete...although my sister has two boys, so a healthy baby is all i'm praying for!!!!

Megan said...

My "little" man really looks like a little man... Growing up so fast! I can't wait to see y'all in May