Sunday, February 08, 2009

BIG news!

Witt's learning how to play guitar
and using the potty!!
Guitar prodigy?
Remains to be seen.
Pooper star?
So far so good! :)
Big brother?
YES.
We are thrilled to announce (to whomever doesn't already know) that we are expecting a sweet little one in August. We are super excited!
More to come...


3 comments:

The Traynums said...

Congrats! SO excited for y'all! Witt is adorable!!!! God Bless!

UMA said...

What a very big boy you are my precious Witt! I can't wait to see you again! We will have lots of fun on the beach at Pawleys!! Kiss Mom and Dad for me and give Scotch a little "pat" for me!! xxoo

Lots of love from your "OUMA"

Sayward said...

I'm so far behind on my blog reading! That's AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to meet the new addition when y'all come down that winter! We're very excited to hang out with you in May. Jono will be here too, so we'll have to have a couple nights out! Spencer and Witt can just go potty all day together! :)