Friday, December 19, 2008

We are getting tons of snow right now! I just talked to my mom and it's 77 degrees in S.C.-so weird. I love snow especially this time of year. Hopefully it will stick around so that we have a white Christmas. Witt is napping right now, and I can't believe I am going to say this, but I hope he wakes up soon so we can go out and enjoy the white wonder for a bit before it gets too dark.
Christmas cheer(s)

My silly attempt at capturing a Christmas card photo with an 18 month old. I brought his drum with sticks out to see what he would do and he promptly pickd them up and threw them over the fence. I know it's about having reasonable expectations, right?

Part two: It was freezing out so I put his jacket on and this is ultimately what he thought about the whole photo shoot thing.

Go-go potential?
Is this not the cutest and most funny picture? I ordered some boots on sale that ended up being too small, but I had to get a pic of him in them before I boxed them back up. He is so darling!
Off to make some banana chocolate chip muffins that will be yummy with a nice cup of hot chocolate. I am currently loving the Casting Crowns Christmas cd. Their song WhileYou Were Sleeping is incredible. I'd love to get Sufjan Stevens' Christmas cd too. What are you enjoying right now?

1 comment:

Sayward said...

OOOH. I didn't know Casting Crowns had a Christmas Album! I might have to go and download that one tomorrow. Our favorite Christmas Album is Point of Grace. It's so beautiful! Oh...and I never responded, but YES, we'd love to see you when you are here! I'm going to be in Greensboro from January 22 through February 1, though and I'm thinking that's when you're here????!!!