Friday, May 23, 2008

You've come along way baby!

It's 12:15 am and Paul and I just finished filling several helium balloons for Witt to wake up to on his birthday. He loves them and will be delighted to see them. Exactly one year ago, I was foolishly up (some things never change) painting my toenails (I have no clue how I managed this) on feet that resembled large water balloons. I think it was an attempt to make my horrific feet look a little less scary and a helpful distraction from the labor pain. Witt made his debut eight hours later on May 25, 2007 at 8:32. I will post more from our celebration with him tomorrow.
Witt, you are such a sweet blessing and joy. With you, God has gifted us with the best year of our lives and we are so thankful for the many more we will celebrate with you! As I say to you every night as I lay you in your crib, "I love you. Daddy loves you. Jesus loves you with an everlating love, from the beginning of time through eternity. You are his great idea and we are so thankful you are our son!
Happy first Birthday!
Minutes old


2 weeks


One month



2 months


4 months


6 months



8 months

10 months


Our super sweet 1 year old boy!

2 comments:

Sayward said...

happy birthday witt! we can't wait to play this summer!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures of my sweet grandson Witt!! I love you
so much! You are too precious for words! xxoo