Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 15...

Witt is such a DELIGHTFUL little guy, so happy most of the time!


Listening to MiMi sing "I'm a little teapot"


Witt is at the point where everything goes into his mouth, including his entire fist.



Thank you Aunt Megan for my Pawleys Island t-shirt. It looks so cute on me.


Sweet feet. I (Lauren) am fascinated by his little feet and hands



This picture is out of order, but we woke one morning a couple of weeks ago to find Witt very pleased with himself for having scooted 180 degrees into this position.

Scotch curled up on a warm pile of Witt's laundry


Precious bean
More feet! We must have 100+ pics of his hands and feet.


This picture and the following four were taken on a recent walk through our neighborhood. The sunset was absolutely gorgeous!










Me and my daddy. The lady that cuts our hair called to ask us if we could use a backpack and jogging stroller for Witt. Her daughter no longer needed them for her kiddos. What a great provision. Those were two items that we have wanted to purchase for Witt, and God just "dumped" them in our laps. Witt loves the backpack. We'll try out the stroller when he's a little bigger.


He really loves the exersaucer (in 15 minute intervals)





Scotch is always looking for an opportunity to steal Witt's toys especially ones that squeek.


Mom, isn't this like the twentieth picture you've taken of me in the last five minutes?


I love my dad's gotee. It really makes me laugh!


Excuse me, but do I look like I want my picture taken right now?

No comments: