Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 14 Pawleys and then home again

Here are a few more from our last days in Pawleys and then back home to the cold...
Lauren will write more about these soon...


I love hanging out with my dad. He makes lots of silly faces that make me laugh so hard.


Snoozin' in the stroller


We drool over, I mean, admire boats on our walks


Enjoying a little playtime on my changer


More time with the my daddy-o


Getting ready to talk a stroll. Witt loves to stare at the colors on the shirt I am wearing so much so that I can't wear it when I am trying to get him down for a nap because it totally distracts him.



Nothing like the taste of a little golden delicious sun made in China.



Witt and his "cuddle" bear



Second plane flight, home from P.I. Witt did amazingly well!


With my (Lauren's) godmother at the airport. Thank you Aunt Nancy for the lovely send off. It was so great to see you and have you love on our little guy! Thanks for making the trip down from Sunset.


A little MiMi time.



Witt got to meet his cousins (Lauren's side) for the first time on their move-in day. What a fun day, despite it being a hectic day. Maggie was getting big smiles out of him. We sure do miss you guys and really wished we lived closer!
Witt with Mia. Thanks guys for my cool outfit. I'll be in my Chuck Taylors pretty soon too.

I can't wait until I can chase you around Holt. It is so fun to be wearing clothes that you were wearing as a baby. Thanks buddy! MiMi and Hayes in the background.

1 comment:

The Traynums said...

I love the new pictures! It looks like all is going well! :)
Thanks for looking that up for me! You are too sweet!
Sarah :)