Clearly I am a horrible blogger! In life I vaccilate between feelings of wanting to record beautiful moments with just wanting to experience them. Unfortunately what ends up happening is I have scant photos and memories because intense sleep deprivation has depleted copious brain cells and the rest are escaping through my breast milk. So in my perfect time....meet our newest edition: Hollis Eleanor Rodgers born September 20, 2012, weighing 10 lbs 3 oz and really long (seriously cannot remember..22 inches?). She is such a love.
1 comment:
Hi Lauren-
I've been meaning to write/comment/reply ever since you posted your sweet comment to our blog when our son Nash was born - but life has been, well life. :) Just busy as we adjust to two. Congrats on Hollis and looks like you are adjusting to three? How is it going? Thanks for posting and the well wishes!
Lauren Horton (fourhortons.wordpress.com)
Post a Comment