We are very much enjoying our summer. Our days are full but filled with fun (mostly). I have come to realize that part of what I must do in a day is physically exhaust my sweet boys. Where most kids are begging to stay at the beach or pool longer, mine are begging me to take them home. This is when I explain we sill have at least two more hours of running, swimming, throwing sand....whatever it takes to wear their sweet little active selves OUT. I am also thoroughly exhausted with 12-14 hours of non- stop activity (and much refereeing) particularly at 32 weeks pregnant, but I feel really good for an OLD pregnant lady, despite having gained 10 lbs between appointments!:) WHAT?!? I asked if I could pee and then reweigh myself on the scale I used at the last appointment. That knocked off a pound, but sheesh that was a shock! Anyway... we are very excited to meet our sweet little girl who is way more active in utero than her brothers so we are fully expecting her to be as busy as they are. She will most likely request a latte upon making her grand entrance. We still have not chosen a name for her. I feel like we are going to have to meet her before we make our final decision. We had such a tough time with choosing Nash's (Henry August) that I want to wait until she's with us to decide. I know I am horrible about posting so I will make no promises but I do hope to get more frequent with updates, 3 months is ridiculous! Blogger will no let me post pics right now so I'll try again later!
No comments:
Post a Comment