Last year I bought a Fisheye camera from The Land of Nod. It is a kid's camera but looked like so much fun and it was half price so I bought it. The first time I used it was during my sister's wedding and unfortunately I had read the directions several weeks before H.A. Nash entered our lives so the pics I took from the reception were el crappo (sorry Meg and Jimmy). Anyhoo...enjoy!

Paul got this shot at the reception of M and J leaving the reception for the boat. I think it looks cool but all you can see of meg is a bit of her dress. The sparklers are fun. All of the pics have a neat vintage look to them.

The point is to get really close, like 2ft and closer of whatever image you are attempting to capture. Although, I still think this beach shot is lovely

Paul and Witt with the Herlong crew.

Herlongs.
We love and miss you guys a ton!

B & D with Tootsies

Witt at his sweet friend "A's" b'day.
He adores her if you didn't notice.:)
She calls him "Witters".
No comments:
Post a Comment