order may have been omitted from our lives, but we have been blessed beyond measure!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
3 weeks old
We love our sweet night owl so much! Happy three week birthday Henry August. This picture appropriately captures how we are all feeling right now. Well, except maybe Witt who would give fifty jack rabbits on yoo-hoo extraordinary competition!!
Married twelve years,I am a stay at home mom with two sweet boys. Before children, I abhored the sight of any toilet seat in the 'lid up' position. Now we intentionally leave them all up. I love this season of life we are in, but I require at least two cups of coffee a day to function. I love to cook, but as of late all I seem to be serving up is emotional leftovers! I am an Erma Bombeck wannabe and a procrastinator extraordinare, but most importantly a sinner saved by grace.
1 comment:
He is so precious!!!
Post a Comment