After Witt's (almost 4 hour nap!!) today Paul put this Batman t-shirt on him and he ran over to show me what he was wearing saying, "Batman mommy, Batman." I responded, "Witt that is such a cool shirt. Batman is a good guy. Does he help people?" Witt very matter of factly said, "no mommy firemen help people!" I said "are you sure he doesn't help people?" And he said, "no peacemen (policemen) and firemen HELP people mommy!" Such a sweet boy!!

I just noticed the "Fire Chief" jacket lying beside him on the floor in this one.

Safety FIRST!

Clothes? Totally optional. Well, for Witt that is. The weather here has been so yucky, raining 5 out of 7 days for the past two years, I mean months. So we do take full advantage of those days where we see the sun shine. Yesterday was gorgeous and we spent the entire morning and early afternoon in Witt's little pool, playing with the water table and in the sandbox and of course nudie lawn mowing. At one point I was so hot I hopped in Witt's pool with him. When I began to get in with my bathing suit ON, he tugged on the strings and in a questioning tone said, "Mommy take off?" I am sure he was wondering why we don't just strip down in total freedom like he does all of the time. Very funny.

Paul and Witt at a local 4th of July parade. Witt looks less than amused. He really did enjoy it but was a bit overwhelmed with how loud it all was. He kept "shaking" his flag on our ride home saying "pa-ade", and "God bess Merica".

"Self portrait" at 33 1/2 weeks
2 comments:
Such cutteee pictures! You look great!
La! You look beautiful! I love you and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment