order may have been omitted from our lives, but we have been blessed beyond measure!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Mama's "juice"
Witt and I have been frequenting the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru recently. He likes chocolate Munchkins* while I enjoy half-caf iced coffees, or as Witt refers to them, "mama's juice". Very cute!
I can't wait to see you next week my sweet "Witt"!! I love this photo of you and want a copy!! Please tell Mommy and Daddy to send one to me! I love you very much!! Love, Ouma xxoo
Married twelve years,I am a stay at home mom with two sweet boys. Before children, I abhored the sight of any toilet seat in the 'lid up' position. Now we intentionally leave them all up. I love this season of life we are in, but I require at least two cups of coffee a day to function. I love to cook, but as of late all I seem to be serving up is emotional leftovers! I am an Erma Bombeck wannabe and a procrastinator extraordinare, but most importantly a sinner saved by grace.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you next week my sweet "Witt"!! I love this
photo of you and want a copy!! Please tell Mommy and Daddy to send one to me! I love you very
much!! Love, Ouma xxoo
mommy's juice (according to spencer) is a nice red color and isn't for little kids. :)
Post a Comment