So much is happening in our lives and yet I feel I have little to share. Does that sound nuts? I believe I feel this way because I am processing the many changes we are currently experiencing while trying to help maintain some semblance of normalcy for the boys. At the end of the day I am beyond exhausted. I had high hopes to journal our days while Paul is in training and that lasted all of two weeks. But we are thoroughly enjoying our days and a beautiful New England summer. This summer we are enjoying:
Time with sweet friends before we leave.
Neighborhood walks.
Chasing fireflies.
Anthony Beach.
Catching (and releasing) hermit crabs, minnows, and tiny jellyfish.
Swimming out to the floating dock.
Ice cream, popsicles, and Italian ice.
Weekend walks to Cecily's for homemade apple cinnamon donut muffins, sticky buns, delicious freshly brewed chai tea soy lattes, and Mash drinks.
Riding bikes.
Newport.
Fresh organic fruit.
The once weekly Farmer' Market that sets up on our field.
Playing on the playground and with all of our fun water toys.
Picking flowers.
The Providence Children's Museum.
We have some fun "to do's" planned before we leave and will hopefully be able to check them off our list. I hope to have some fun pictures to share soon.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment