One of the great freedoms in being almost three is being unfettered by social norms.
Today I painted Witt's nails. Just the "top" ones. He wasn't interested in having his "bottom" ones painted.
Witt played with his friend Judith on Friday.
Judith's nails were red.
She is six and very cool!
Witt asked for red nails, actually pink at first and then he decided they should be red just like Judith's.
We bought some awesome Piggy Paint polish, "natural as mud" at our most favorite toy store.
They sell ice cream with sprinkles there too!
After I painted his nails, he painted mine ( and large portions of my fingers as well).
They look very... interesting.
While in public I felt I had to comment on who painted my nails today to those who took notice.
Why?
Because I am no longer a cool kid who is unfettered by social norms.
I want to be much more like Witt when I grow up!
1 comment:
So sweet. I too want to be like Witt. When Eloise is wearing a wacky outfit, I usually have to slip in to other moms that she dressed herself. Why do I even care?
Post a Comment