Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Few from Thanksgiving & Baptism

Just a few pictures from our trip to KY to Paul's sister's home for Thanksgiving. Paul's whole family was together for the first time in years! It was great and at the end of the trip Witt was Baptized by his namesake... The Very Right Reverend John Hewitt Rodgers Jr.
More pictures to come!
all gathered in the living room

I LOVE mom's hair...great toy!


My cousin Pete and I are just 10 days apart!



Not too soon to get started... 3 generations! Hines Ward is thanks to the Elliots!



My first time on a swing... I hated it can't you see...




Cousin Chelsae and Pete





Paul's brother-in-law Paul is a police officer (and a PHD candidate in Philosophy) two cousins with him: David and Jonathan




ALL the Rodgers from VA (Kirsten is in the middle)




LOVED the walk in the neighborhood (if you call it that on a farm)




Cousin Elsah having a birthday party





cousin Charlie (Elsah's age)




Grandad doing the baptism at St. Andrew's Anglican





With oil too (Marked as Christ's own)




Happy family!

2 comments:

Sayward said...

What a great Thanksgiving, and I'm so happy the jersey is being put to good use! We've yet to have Spencer baptised!! We need to get on that!

The Traynums said...

Hey Lauren! How are you guys doing? Thank you for your comment. Y'all are so sweet! I hope everyone is doing well! Your little man is sooo cute!!! :) Have a wonderful Christmas and God Bless!