Saturday, June 02, 2007

First Week's Pictures


I'm outa here, goodbye!
first car ride, home from the hospital
Paul especialy loves seeing him sleeep with his arms up like this...
Doing a lot of this recently... he hit his first growth spit... feeding every hour!!

First trip outside to our yard with mom!

3 comments:

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!!!This is Anna Todd Majure...hope you both are doing well! Jenna Taylor (Weird? not used to that yet...)sent out an email with your good news and the link to your blog. Now I can keep in touch better. We will be praying for you and your family as you transition with your new little man. Check out our blog too, when you get a break. http://majuremoments.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! My little grandson is precious and I can't wait to meet him. He is favoring the Rodger's a lot so far, however, I'm sure he'll look more and more like the Herlong's as he grows.(ha ha). It looks like Scotch has adjusted to him quite well. August is looking wide open as of right now, I'll call and we'll schedule a weekend for a visit. I miss you guys and I love you very much!!

Anonymous said...

I just went on your site and saw Witt. He is the cuttest little boy. The video of him laughing is just adorable. You and Paul both look great and it seems that you guys are getting the hang of things. YOur Mom looks great and looks like she enjoyed her time with you and baby boy. When I saw your pictures from Woods Hole I forgot how close you are to the Cape. The kids and I were in the process of looking for a house to rent at the Cape and finallyd decided to get one on Marthas Vineyard. We will actually be in Woods Hole on Sunday the 26th of August. Well it seems all is well with new baby and I am extremely happy for you both. Scotch seems to also enjoy the new addition.