Wednesday, March 07, 2007

29 1/2 Weeks

I am definitely starting to FEEL pregnant these days. I am back to feeling like I did in the 1st trimester, like I can't get through the day without a nap. On Sunday someone told me that I am really starting to look pregnant... IN MY FACE! I may have to forgo the whipped cream on the Starbucks hot chocolates I have been enjoying. From this point forward you may be seeing pictures of my belly only. :)


Living large!


Pooped but thrilled (can't really tell in the face) about Witt's arrival. Obviously the exhaustion affects all involved. Scotch is always happy to curl for a nap. I told Paul recently that there is no way I will make it to 40 weeks based on how uncomfortable I am beginning to feel. We laughed because it will probably end up being 42. It is nice to talk to other moms to know that they too were feeling the same way at this point and I just need to get over it. I have really loved this entire experience and feel so blessed by God in so many ways!

2 comments:

Rudy Wellsand said...

I read down thru your "Another Newspaper Article" of Jan. 11th, about the schism in the Episcopal church. Interesting site. Lauren looks like she's about "due" to deliver! Hope everything comes out alright for her and the child.

Schisms are often about misunderstandings. One's view of what should be the norm, may or may not be correct! I have MY opinion about what the church should do, and YOU and OTHERS have your own opinion; with regard to the Word of God.

It's not my place here to argue one position or another; however, I would invite you to view the following, for any insite on what stand you should take on the schism...

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE 'BRIGHTER' DAY!

Sayward said...

Lauren...you're looking great! Keep it up...only a couple of more weeks! We can't wait to meet him on your next visit here!